Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SAP TechEd 2010, Bangalore

Dec 1st to 3rd, Bangalore witness the SAP TechEd 2010. this is the second time I am going to attend the TechEd. Last time I had visited as a delegate and this time as a speaker. And because of that, this time it’s a little bit different.

Too much of energy, and positiveness is what I find in the TechEd days. Also that effect will be with us for some days.

Today I had been there to collect the pass. Speaker queue was very less, hence was able to register it fast. Went inside to have a look at the arrangements. As soon as I enter I could feel that energy. Is this something which I feels . Don’t know whether anyone else will also feel so. May be I should ask this to some people when I meet them tomorrow.

Podiums were being setup. Club house was being painted. Stage for Demo Jam was being arranged. SAP TV colleagues were in full form. They had already started their job. Arranging everything and checking the last moment checks. The lecture halls were neatly placed and in some dry runs were happening.

A coffee stall was open, I went there and had a hot coffee. Mmm. .it was refreshing. Sipping the coffee, I again enjoyed the ambience.

http://sapteched.com/ -- Official website of SAP TechEd. It is SAP’s annual conference which happens in four locations – Berlin, Las vegas, Bangalore and Shanghai. The Berlin and Las Vegas TechEd is over. Tommorow (Dec 1st) the Bangalore TechEd will start. And it is where I am going to attend.

I am looking forward to the power packed presentation - Vishal Sikka’s key note address. Should deliver my session in the best possible manner. Should visit the exhibit and technology pods and attend as many sessions as possible. Will keep on updating my learnings and my experiences in my blog. Keep watching.

No comments: